• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Like-New Kowa Fluorite High Lander Prominar 32x82 w/ Bogen Tripod plus 50x Eyepieces

Hombre63

I have this BIG EYES setup for sale. I'm the original owner. Never had a problem with any components of this setup.

I bought it from Outdoorsmans in Phoenix in 2009 after being VERY impressed while using one they had set up in their parking lot. Unbelievable glass!

Like new, including the big, heavy, sturdy Bogen tripod with detachable plate and pan head. It takes a big tripod to hold up this BIG bino. All moving parts are tight and precise on this tripod/head. Kowa lenses are like new with no scratches. Always kept inside and used very little. I've only taken it on a couple hunts. A few minor wear marks on the exterior finish. Individual eyepiece focus wheels very tight and precise, ditto with all eyecups. I always take good care of expensive gear and know how to clean the lenses without scratching 'em!

It came with the 32x eyepieces. A few years ago I bought the 50x ones as well, but haven't used them.

I'll let you research and decide on the factory warranty.

New, this setup is $5,000 for the Kowa FL Prominar with 32x eyepieces, $400 for the tripod/pan head, $1,100 for the additional 50x eyepieces, $100ish for the Pelican case. That's $6,500. Plus shipping and applicable sales taxes.

I'll take a personal check, cashier's check, or M.O. for $4,000 and I'll cover packing/shipping/insurance to your door within CONUS.

My terms are:

1. You send me your check or MO and when it clears I'll ship this to you.
2. No Paypal. I'm not set up for it.
3. First PM stating "I'll take it under your terms" gets it. Notice I said PM....not post.
4. REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON PAGES 528-530 OF THE "Good Guys' thread on 24HCF. Plus I may be able to provide others for recent large $$$ sales.
5. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!