• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Leupold Vari X III 8.5X25X50 LRT

Greg in PA

Ordered my Nightforce scopes so I will have for sale, 6 Leupolds 8.5X25X50, 30MM tube, Side focus, Matte, fine plex scopes. As soon as the nightforces arrive I will be removing the Leupolds and shipping then. Should be getting my order by begining of next week so place your orders for the 6 Leupolds I'll have for sale, all are in good to excellent condition, some have nicks on tubes, no straches on lens at all, some better than others, but all in good to excellent condition. Price to sell at $575.00 + shipping

put me down for one... how soon do you want a money order?
Brien
West Va.
that would be 26142 zip...

Well as I was told today my order will be going out next Monday, as soon as I get them I'll let you know so you we can make arangements.

Brien, Ok got ya down for one, my order of nightforces will be shipped monday and when I start mounting them I'll get ahold of you to make arangements with you

Greg..
i go on vacation after midnight tonight.. wont have internet access for 13 days... my phone is 304 481 5210
if i dont answer leave me a message with # and i will call you back asap...the rut is about to kick in here ..
Thanxs Brien

Ok guys I have 8 replys to wanting them and only have 6, so when my nightforces come I will start at the top of the list and work down, thanks for all who responded. greg