• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: HS Precision 2000 P Long Range Handgun

nomo4me

Bought new by me 7 months ago. Less than 100 rounds shot through it. Too many projects and other hobbies on my plate so I'm liquidating some toys.
Shoots 70 grain SBK's at less than 3/4" before the brake was added and a little better afterward. The brake is a Ross, installed by Guy Malmborg without damaging the factory teflon finish. Recoil and muzzle hop are gone now.

No other 'smithing done and none needed. Fluted cut rifled HS precision varmint contour bbl. Metal and stock condition is like new.
My asking price is $1750 shipped for the gun including base and rings.
I also have for sale 100 rounds Lapua 243 brass, 80 of which are unfired and a set of Redding dies including bushing neck die.

Please pm me and I'll reply with my phone # to those with serious interest.

hsp003.jpg

hsp002.jpg

hsp001.jpg

Thanks, it is a really impressive weapon. I toured the HSP factory last summer and was highly impressed with the operation. The only component they don't make machine themselves are th swivel studs.

Not looking for trades. Dog surgery means I got caught with my savings down and need funds for a must-do home improvement project.

Thanks for looking.