• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS Howa 1500 6.5 Creedmoor

T

Troutmaster 13

I'm selling my slightly used Howa 1500 in 6.5 Creedmoor caliber.
I fired only 34rds of Hornady 129gr factory ammo out of it to sight it in after I bought it.

Rifle is in excellent condition. garage kept (safe), no marks, no blems, and no defects of any kind.

Rifle comes with a 22" barrel, Hogue green synthetic stock, 4rd hinged floorplate, and has a Leupold VX-1 3x9x40mm scope mounted on top.

I'm far from being a great shot, but I can say this rifle's accuracy is spot on.
I can only imagine how much better the accuracy would be from someone who reloads.

Price is $600.00 plus $30.00 to ship from my FFL to buyers FFL
I accept USPS MO only. no trades of any kind.

Sorry about no pics, I can have my wife take pics, and send them. I don't have
software on my pc nor do I own a smartphone. I'm old and been out in the woods for too long.
Contact me if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
I fired only 34rds of Hornady 129gr factory ammo out of it to sight it in after I bought it.

Rifle is in excellent condition. garage kept (safe), no marks, no blems, and no defects of any kind.

Rifle comes with a 22" barrel, green synthetic stock, 4rd hinged floorplate, and has a Leupold VX-1 3x9x40mm scope mounted on top.

I'm far from being a great shot, but I can say this rifle's accuracy is spot on.
I can only imagine how much better the accuracy would be from someone who reloads.

software on my pc nor do I own a smartphone. I'm old and been out in the woods for too long.
Contact me if interested
ttp

Rifle comes with a 22" barrel, Hogue green synthetic stock, 4rd hinged floorplate, and has a Leupold VX-1 3x9x40mm scope mounted on top.

Contact me if interested

Hello can you please email pictures to [email protected] thank you I'm interested
Sorry sir,
I can't email any pics, my thread states that. I am 68 yrs old, don't own a
smartphone, and I don't own the right software to upload/download any pics.
I can only send them by USPS. You would have to provide a name & address
so I could send pics in a envelope along with a postage provided return
envelope so I get the pics back.
Thanks for your inquiry though.

would you be willing to trade for a Marlin 17HMR with a scope bipod and sling also a box of rounds worth 70 bucks

would you be willing to trade for a Marlin 17HMR with a scope bipod and sling also a box of rounds worth 70 bucks
No, I already have a Savage A-17 w/Bushnell scope + a Ruger Single-Six revolver
both in 17HMR. Why do I need another 17HMR? Besides, you obviously didn't
take the time (like a lot of others on this site) to read my thread about NO TRADES.