• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Gunwerks LR1000 Titanium Proof barreled setup 7LRM**TRADED**

onpoint

I have a really nice Top of the line Gunwerks LR1000 Titanium Proof carbon barrel with Nightforce G7 scope in 7LRM. The rifle with shoot 1/2" MOA with Gunwerks factory ammo & about the same performance with hand loads. It will come with their hard case almost a full box of ammo and about 40 or so pieces of 1X fired brass. The rifle has had about 500 rounds shot and is turn key package. The rifle is in great condition. BIPOD IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE. I also have a SET OF WHIDDEN DIES AND 150 PCS OF NEW BRASS I can make a deal with the buyer for. I have way to many rifles and this one needs to go. Scope is not for sale without the rifle. I will take $6400 shipped.

I will sell the brass and the dies to buyer for additional $250. Dies and brass are not for sell outside of rifle sale. Turret is set for 180 berger hybrid @ 2915FPS at 1000 FT 50 degree.

I might consider partial trades. Not really sure what I need.

Attachments

• IMG_3377.JPG
    IMG_3377.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3378.JPG
    IMG_3378.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2908.JPG
    IMG_2908.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Re: FS Gunwerks LR1000 Titanium Proof barreled setup 7LRM

I have been ask by a few guys about trades. I will list a few things I might be interested in trade.

Blaser f3 12 or 20 gauge
Desert tech SRS-A1(only because I want to try one) I hate chassis!!!
Colt snake revolvers
Maybe other stuff

Last edited:

I would sell everything but the G7 nightforce for $4500 shipped. I am in no hurry to sell.

Last edited:

FREE bump.

Brian

Free GLUB! :)