• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Gunwerks G7 BR2 Laser Range Finder

Alan Griffith

For Sale: 15 month old set of Gunwerks G7 BR2 Laser Range Finder

Gunwerks - Long Range Hunting Rifles | Berger Bullets | Ammunition | Turrets)

This is a rangefinder, ballistic computer, weather meter and angle indicator, all in one. I've had it range out to 2164 yds, made hits with it out to 2000 yds at a 17 deg uphill angle. Give ballistic drop, in MOA, out to 1400 yds and when the range was further than 1400 yds, it still gives me the range, baro pressure, temp and angle; data needed to input into your favorite handheld ballistic app to make those shots as I did.

Also has 4 different user set reticles. Four different reticle brightness settings. Will hold ballistic data for 5 different cartridges. Has standard ranging mode, "near" mode to ignore laser bounce back from far targets, "far" mode to ignore laser bounce back from near targets, and continuous mode. Will give adjusted distance for up/down angled shots. Gunwerks/Youtube has online videos on how to set up and use the device along with the user manual.

7x
Uses one CR2 battery of which I'm proving two.
Carry case
Original factory box, carry strap and written instruction manual. Little CD instruction manual is cracked plus the Gunwerks tech suggested I "throw it away" when I asked on what device I should play it on.

Retail $1599

I'll sell it for $1350 shipped. Trades for cash, Venmo, PayPal "gift" or USPS money orders willing accepted.

First public "i'll take it" followed by a PM, gets it.