• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Full Custom 308

Cooperfan88

For sale a full custom 308 built by Scott Harrold of QMM. All of Scott's guns shoot exceptionally well, this one is amazing. Will shoot 1/4 moa or under with Factory Ammo (175FGMM). Will shoot less than 1/4 moa with handloads. Build specs are as follows

1) BAT VR repeater with tactical knob
2) Bartlein 1-12 #9 H.V. 5R non fluted
3) Jewell trigger
4) Surgeon DBM with a 5 round AI mag
5) Mcmillian A-5 adjustable with flush cups and stud.

Gun is in mint shape with less than 200 rounds down the tube. Gun is kinda heavy at least 12lbs ( never have weighed it). Will come with load data, once fired brass, and I have 175 FGMM factory ammunition available as well. Will also come with build spec sheet and a custom bore guide. If you need more pics or info please call or text 503-779-7897. Scope and rings not included. $3950 firm. Willing to split the shipping and insurance cost with the buyer. The ONLY trades considered would be an early Premier 5-25x56 with the Gen 2xr reticle or a S&B Pm2 4-16x50 with the P4 fein reticle. Scope would need to be in great to mint shape to be considered. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 13
Was the rifle built for you Coopperfan88?
How many total rounds fired including break in aswell please?

Brian

The rifle was built for me. The round count is 200 plus or minus a little.

Cooperfan88. You have been the only person to own this rifle and shoot it?

Brian

I sold it to a fellow forum member and then bought it back from him when he sold it. Thanks

Up top. For those who want to know I was the original owner of the rifle l. I sold it to Dennis Sawyer. I kinda regretted selling it so I bought it back from him when I had the chance. You may contact him as to how amazing it shoots. Why BrianC would ask that question when he already knows the answer is beyond me as him and Dennis are friends. Thanks

I dealt with cooperfan he has always had excellent items! I have both sold and purchased from him he is good to go. Also I received a QMM 7 mag from him he included the original invoice from QMM not everyone does that.
Thank you Cooperfan