• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT: Winchester 1895 Texas Special Edition (NV)

jerkeejoe

SOLD

I've got a Winchester 1895 Texas Special Edition rifle in .405 for sale or trade. S/N 009XXTEX95. Winchester made only 800 of these rifles in 2004.
The rifle has a case colored action, gold trigger, and fancy walnut stock. It's a great rifle and deserving of an owner who will put it to good use. I simply don't have a use for a big bore lever gun. The stock does have one scratch about 2 inches long on the left side of the butt stock (visible in picture) and a couple other small marks. I don't think it would take too much work to get the scratch out.

The rifle has been shot VERY little. The first owner fired it 10 times, I am the second owner and I fired it 3 times to check function. (Function was perfect)

I am not sure what to value this at. The MSRP was $1,064 when it was released, so I'll base off of that and ask $750. However, I'm definitely open to offers. Don't be afraid to offer, you won't insult me. I'm also open to trades for a Glock 21SF or a SW M&P 45 (cash may need to be added depending on the trade offer.)

IMG_4802.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

Last edited:
nice rifle, I'm interested I have A beretta BL3 over under 12 gauge 3 in. and a 24 power leupold scope w/target turrets the beretta was Appraised by Gander Mtn. for 750 and the scope should be worth 400 I'd trade even up.

Jimbo