• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT Savage Hog Hunter .308

Unofficial Gun Addict (UGA)

I have a Savage Hog Hunter in .308 caliber which has never been in the field. It's been to the range a couple of times, however, I ended up picking up a Tikka T3 Tactical .308 which is a rifle I always wanted, so the hog hunter has been sitting in the safe for a couple of years untouched.

Willing to sell for $350, shipping at your expense, or trade for ???? Don't need scopes as I have a ton, but reloading supplies, uppers, barrels, quality synthetic stocks, good chronograph etc might be welcome. Bring what you have an I'll consider!

(Calibers I own for reloading gear, 300WM, 308, 30-06, 243, 22-250, 223) for 300wm, 308 and 223 I think I have enough gear... but if you have something special?
(Manufactured rifles I own... Browning Abolt LA, Savage Hog Hunter 223, Remington 700 SA, Remington 700 LA, Tikka T3 Lite LA, Tikka T3 Tactical SA, DPMS Sweet 16, DPMS LR308B).

Thanks...

James

Hi,is your Savage Hog Hunter still available?? If so would you be interested in a trade plus $$$?? Let me know and I will PM you what I have to Trade.Thanks.