• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT: NF 5.5-22x56 Zero stop, HS turrets

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
I am wanting to sell my 5.5-22x56 Night Force with a NPR-1 reticle. I am selling to fund a Razor HD scope for my comp gun. The scope has been used but in good condition, no scratches or dents, might be slight ring marks but vary unlikely. The scope was used for hunting season and at the range. It was only mounted on a 204.

The only thing I would take in trade is a Razor 5-20X50 EBR-1MOA reticle, 35 mm tube, 25MOA per rev. turrets

I will sell the scope for 1650.00 shipped to lower 48, Postal money order for payment I will ship scope upon receiving funds and or trade. I will pay for insurance on my scope

pics will be uploaded asap, Im out of town for a few more days but will upload them as soon as i return. Buy with confidence!

What happened to calling bc u knew they wouldn't discontinue their npr-1 reticle lol and its called midwayusa.com and make sure u click on it and see what reticle is available bc there are no npr-1 just looked again lol

What happened to calling bc u knew they wouldn't discontinue their npr-1 reticle lol and its called midwayusa.com and make sure u click on it and see what reticle is available bc there are no npr-1 just looked again lol
z
Sir I have been respectfull to your outrages statements and have not called you out on your redicualos statements about Night Force discontinuing the NP-R1 and that YOU can find my same scope for 1500.00 new. You obviously don't know what you are talking about, why in the world would I call NF! You really need to un screw yourself and learn a thing or two. I have owned 17 of these scopes and been LR shooting for 8 years now, I think I have an idea what's going on with them

Lol ok sir I know people in management for them live in the same town they are built but u keep thinking u know what ur talking bout and I'll just post our pms that started this whole deal and everyone can see who was the jack*** from the start when I asked ur bottom dollar price and said u can buy the nxs npr1 for 1566 not 1500 from midway so maybe u should buy 18 of there scopes so u can actually know something instead of think u do... But u take care with all of your knowledge not a big arguer esp with people who dont know what they're arguing about

Enjoy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-20-22-57-11.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-20-22-57-11.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 11