• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT Bushmaster Ar-15 & 338 Lapua Ammo

ShawnS

Re-posted here since I initially placed it in the wrong forum.

Brand New, Unfired Bushmaster Carbon 15 AR Rifle (box and papers)
.223, Flat-top with holographic scope
30rd and 20rd mags
1-piece quadrail with forearm grip
100 rounds of Winchester 40gr polymer tipped VarmitX ammo.

My friend and I both bought these rifles together he has 500 rounds through his with no issues. He says its a great combination of weight and accuracy that is extremely easy to carry. I am selling to fund my first custom build. Willing to trade for a manners T3 stock or trued Remington 700 LA/ Mag. Open to other offers, if you have something you would like to trade let me know. $725 obo.
Willing to separate if necessary.

New!! 20rds. Corbon - 338 Lapua 250gr HPBT with Lapua Brand Brass - $ 110

New!! 20rds. Lellier&Bellot - 338 Lapua 250gr HPBT - $ 40

I have been on and off this site for many years reading post and building on my knowledge of LR shooting. I will handle any transaction with the utmost professionalism and respect. Thanks for looking and I'm open to other offers.

If you have ever considered an AR rifle this is the one to buy. Brand New, Unfired with all stock and aftermarket parts included, along with 100 rds of quality ammo.

This rifle has to go, throw out an offer, someone will get this for a great deal.

PM me with your e-mail for pictures

IMG_20131117_110619_917.jpg

Ok Guys, this new/unfired rifle needs to go. Im taking a big hit but it needs to go, we need the cash (just moved, wedding....aka a lot going on).

Price has now dropped to $600...includes
- Rifle
- All accessories
- 223 ammo

Can't even buy the rifle alone for this price!! There has to be someone who has been contemplating getting a AR, here is your chance.

Recent Posts