• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/ FT Bushmaster AR-15 & 338 Lapua Ammo

ShawnS

Brand New, Unfired Bushmaster Carbon 15 AR Rifle (box and papers)
.223, Flat-top with holographic scope
30rd and 20rd mags
1-piece quadrail with forearm grip
100 rounds of Winchester 40gr polymer tipped VarmitX ammo.

My friend and I both bought these rifles together he has 500 rounds through his with no issues. He says its a great combination of weight and accuracy that is extremely easy to carry. I am selling to fund my first custom build. Willing to trade for a manners T3 stock or trued Remington 700 LA/ Mag. Open to other offers, if you have something you would like to trade let me know. $725 obo.
Willing to separate if necessary.

New!! 20rds. Corbon - 338 Lapua 250gr HPBT with Lapua Brand Brass - $ 110

New!! 20rds. Lellier&Bellot - 338 Lapua 250gr HPBT - $ 40

I have been on and off this site for many years reading post and building on my knowledge of LR shooting. I will handle any transaction with the utmost professionalism and respect. Thanks for looking and I'm open to other offers.

IMG_20131117_110619_917.jpg

Here is a picture, sorry for the quality.

I am in a potential deal as of now, but will let you know if anything changes.

Ok Guys, this new/unfired rifle needs to go. Im taking a big hit but it needs to go, we need the cash (just moved, wedding....aka a lot going on).

Price has now dropped to $600...includes
- Rifle
- All accessories
- 223 ammo

Can't even buy the rifle alone for this price!! There has to be someone who has been contemplating getting a AR, here is your chance.