• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: excl. condition Night-Force nxs 5.5-22x50

usastripes

selling my well taken care of night force nxs 5.5-22x50 with NP-R1 reticle,
1/4 MOA Windage adjustment. NP-R1 reticle. Tube Bells and glass are excellent, the Objective and Ocular lenses are crystal clear. Includes Night force bikini cover and Night force Ultralight Rings.
Please Pm me if you are interested or have any questions.
$1500.

I got scammed, sent the money never saw the scope....

DO NOT send moey to this member

Oh man, sorry to hear about this. If you haven't already, file a police report and give them all the info you have. I had this happen to me a little over a year ago. Turns out I wasn't the only victim. The scammer is going to be spending 15 months in jail.

Man that sucks sorry to hear it. I do a lot of trading on these forums and most of the time make really good friends in the process. Only takes one a$$hat to **** it up for everybody. What state was the clowns mailing address in?

A little scary for all of us who buy and sell here.

The reason is this guy had 58 posts.

The traditional scammer usually is not that active..and thus causes us all to be on alert.

Wish there was a way to verify seller, or have 3rd party to involved.

Yes it could be a little more expensive... but the alternative is very expensive.

MM

I agree, this guy just got his post count up to make everyone feel like he was legit. Then he screwed us. I cannot believe his account hasn't been locked.

Sorry man, this chit ****es me off. I'm going to be about 20 miles from Iowa city for work this coming week (maybe next, depending on how some things pan out tomorrow). I would be happy to drive past his mailing address that you sent the payment too and let you know what it looks like (i.e. Bs address etc). Send me a PM if you would rather not post that info here

I have no problem posting this persons info believe me.

Clyde Voorhees
504 Mineral Point Lane
Iowa City, Iowa 52246

I'd be interested to see if anybody really lives there.

Man that's terrible,I just bought a pricey scope on here and couldn't ask for a smoother transaction.I have several great purchases on here and luckily all went well.Sorry to hear about this hope you find the sob and make it right.