• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Custom Tikka 6X47 Lapua

topwater225

SOLD!!

Tikka Custom Rifle
Tikka T3 Action – Blued Action
Sterk Swept Bolt Handle
Bartlein Heavy Palma 26" 8 Twist – Threaded 5/8-24
PVA Mad Scientist Brake
XLR Element Chassis with 2 Picatinny Rails
Tikka Trigger with lighter Spring

This rifle was built by ES Tactical in Utah. I have shot roughly 1200 rounds through it, and it still shoot lights out. This is one of the best shooting rifles I have owned.
I have also shot plenty of Tikka triggers and this one takes the cake.

I bedded the action into the chassis. It still shot great without the bedding, but I wanted peace of mind, so I bedded it.

I will include the 200 pieces of brass that I maintained for this rifle. They have been fired 6 times on some, and 5 on others. I rotate and haven't been through a full 6 firings on all 200.

A buddy built a twin to this rifle and after about a 900 rounds, he re-barreled to a different chamber. Being so impressed how both rifles shot, I purchased his barrel thinking I could put it on my action in the future. I also know it's a gamble that the head spacing would be correct. I will include this extra barrel if the buyer wants it. At the very least, you could cut 2" off and rechamber with plenty of life left.

$1500 Shipped to your FFL

IMG_1030_zpscidbgjow.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1030_zpscidbgjow.jpg

IMG_1037_zpsfszhqqm9.jpg

Last edited: