• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Area 419 R700/ Hawk Hill in 22-250

reubenski

For sale is a R700 action customized by Jon Addis of Area 419 Firearms. His work is top notch and I wished I had more guns built by him. The action is trued, side bolt release, fluted bolt, and has his oversized bolt knob. This is the second barrel on this gun. It is a Hawk Hill, marksman contour(IIRC) 1:8" @24" that he chambered. This barrel has 25rds on it; haven't even finished breaking it in. Muzzle is threaded 5/8 24 and will come with a seamless thread protector. TBAC CB not included. It will come with a Timney 510 trigger tuned to 2lbs or add $150 for the Jewell. XLR 20MOA rail included. Redding Premium die set (2 months old; loaded 25 rounds) and 100 pieces of Lapua brass (1.25 x fired) can be sold additionally. I also have an XLR Evolution chassis with folding adapter, 5" rail and QD sling mount for sale, cerakoted to match ($700) if the buyer is interested.

I've been sitting on this rifle for a while; bought it used from Jon with 2 barrels to shoot coyotes but just haven't gotten around to it. Shot 100rds thru the first barrel and installed this barrel. I am only considering selling to fund a new switch barrel build. If a buyer wants just the action I will use the barrel on the new build. Reloading components only with or after the barreled action sells.

Action & Timney: $650

Barreled Action & Timney: $1400

BA and XLR: $2000

Jewell: Add $150

Dies and Brass: $200

* TBAC CB not included.

0vSnxUi.jpg

qlXM4O5.jpg

4S8knJP.jpg

uYi8uYN.jpg