• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 85 Hornady 25 Cal. 117 gr. SST Bullets

longrangehunterII

So I'd like these to go to a new home. Make offers that will cover the $7.75 shipping and insurance. I use USPS Priority Mail. USPS money orders for goods.

ALL .257 dia. 25 Cal. Bullets:

70 pcs. Speer Sprtizer SP 100 gr. P/N 1405- new finish
65 pcs. Sierra Spritzer Pro-Hunter 100 gr. P/N 1620-slight darkened finish
30 pcs. Barnes TSX BT 100 gr. P/N 25742-new
50 pcs. Barnes TSX Flat Base 115 gr. P/N 25743-new
100 pcs. Sierra Game-King 117 gr. P/N 1630-new
175 pcs. Sierra Pro-Hunter 117 gr. P/N 1640-1 unopened box, other new finish
85 pcs. Hornady SST 117 gr. P/N 25522- new finish

Take all or part.

Re: FS: Various .25 Cal. Bullets (New)

I'll take the Barnes. U can forget insurance. Send flat rate box. Not sure what u want for them. Let me know

Bought a bunch of bullets from this guy.
He is great to deal with!!
Fast delivery good communication.
I highly reccomend him for trading with and as a friend to the forum.

Tom

sceeder

Wow Tom, thank you very much for the personal feedback online. :D I strive to sell the items in the condition I see them in with a critical eye, and if time allows to get them ASAP into the hands of the person(s) that purchased them in a timely matter.

Glad to see them put to use, they were all bought when a personal friend of mine told me I would never survive in the reloading business because everyone would send me their factory rifle and expect to make it shoot little itty bitty groups. He actually said Ruger, so I bought a Ruger in 257 Roberts and went to work on it..... but we went into recession in 2007 and that was the end of my start up, Accurate Ammunition Company.

Well that's how you ended up with them, and I'm glad you'll have a use for them. I can work up loads that will amaze people that they went into one ragged hole, and I hope they do the same for you Tom!

Thanks for the kind words.

Keep them in the Ten Ring, and put them where you aim. Best Wises to you.

Thanks Cole.
I'm just a hunter but I do like those ragged holes.
The guys I know will go to sight in and get 12" groups and say
"hey thats in the kill zone". So I say let me fine tune that a little bit for you.
Then I get groups of an inch or better with a rifle I never shot.
I want to be able to cover my three shot group with no less than a quarter at 100 yards. When I point and shoot my rifle at an animal I want to be sure of the bullet placement.

Thanks again for the bulets.

Tom