• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 7mm bullets & .243 dies

chrisr

RCBS .243 fl die set. Excellent condition, used to load just a couple rounds. Comes in factory box with paperwork.....$27.00 shipped.

The 7mm bullets I would like to sell as a lot for $155.00 shipped. According to Graf's site this is $178.00 worth of bullets. The only trades I would be interested in is 140gr 7mm Nosler ballistic tips.

Sierra 168gr matchking #1930, one box of 100, unopened
Sierra 160gr HPBT gameking #1925, three boxes of 100, one box has been opened but all 100 are there, other two boxes are sealed.
Nosler 150gr ballistic tip #28150, two boxes of 50, unopened

Last edited:
Dies are sold. If anyone is intrested, I'll sell all 4 boxes of the Sierra bullets for $110.00 shipped.

I have killed a lot of elk with yhe game kings. Excellent bullet if placed right behind the shoulder. Out to 400yrds they perform great. I dont have a need right now, i built my gun with 180's in mind, but would recommend the game kings for short ranges.

Noslers and matchkings are sold. The Sierra gamekings are still available for $80.00 shipped for all 3 boxes or will break up the lot.

Last edited: