• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 700P .300WM NightForce Mcmillan Badger

JasonCz

IMG_0882-1.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

TARGET.jpg

Target is 4 shots @ 100yds Blacksburg Virginia Range from Bench/Bipod. Grid is 1"x1" so group is about .3" center to center.

I need the funds for another project.

Rifle is a Remington 700p in 300WM. Louisiana Precision squared the barrel shoulder, did some minor chamber work including verification of proper head spacing, and then pillar/glass bedded the action into a Mcmillan A5 with GAP camo. LOP and Cheek Piece are adjustable.

On top is a NightForce 8-32x56mm with illuminated NP-R1 Reticle (MOA marks to match MOA clicks). This is a $1800 scope. I have owned it only a few months. I have the box, and all original materials

Included is a Badger 20MOA base, Badger MAX50 Rings, Badger Bolt Knob, and Badger FTE Brake.

Condition on the rifle is very good. Its seen ~250rds. at local ranges. Scope is also in very good condition. Scope has seen ~60rds.

Asking $2800 for Rifle, Scope, Badger Hardware, Hard Case, and Bore Guide. Im also open to any reasonable offers.

I am a new user here on Long Range Hunting, but Ive sold many things on SniperCentral and Ebay. I can get you references if necessary. My ebay username is Paradox5582.

Last edited:
Hi nice rifle can you send me a pic of the test target and what load were you using?What is your best best offer so far? Send response to, krae0215@yahoo Thank you for your time Ty