• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS 6mm AI

pd721el

FS 6mm AI Rem 700 smithed by Stan Ware SGR Custom Rifles, excellent condition.
Davidson sleeved SA 700 converted to single shot before sleeve was installed. Fully blue printed to include fully sleeved bolt. Sleeve is a flat bottom Kelby Panda footprint and has a Davidson type rail.
Side bolt release by Chad Dixon
28" Lilja 7.5 twist HV 6mm barrel with Vias brake, .2695 tight neck chamber
Jewel 2 oz trigger, no safety.
Shehane Tracker glass stock 3" forearm with Shehane aluminum butt plate. Action is bedded and screw not glued in. Blue to white marble.
Kelby 1" rings
Redding 6mm Rem FL die 91115
Redding 6 AI s type bushing neck die set 78421
90 Fire formed cases
Case gauge and neck diameter check die
Total round count is in the 150 area.
A friend of mine had this put together as a long range target/pdog gun; he seriously hurt his leg and back and never got to shot it much. I bought it with les then 50 rounds fired. It weighs less than 16 lbs with Sightron 8-32. I have shot below .5 moa at 300 with 105 VLD's.
Asking $1400 obo shipped conus, payment by USPS MO. must ship to FFL.

I also have a Sightron SIIILR 8-32x50 target dot Matte with sun shade and flip caps, box and paper work. In excellent condition, I don't know about ring marks because I've never had it out of these rings. I would include it and 30mm Kelby for $800. Scope is not for sale by itself.

Picture818.jpg