• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6mm-06 ai

stbbo

I yall I'm listing this for my dad. He built this as a long range plains rifle for mulies and speed goats. He took a few other animals with it too. It shoots 1/2"-3/4" groups out to 500 yds. It likes Berger 115 vld and 105. Also 105 vmax and Sierra 107's if memory serves me correct. He has no particular trades In mind so make offers. Rifle was built by bench mark with a supplied action and stock. He would like to sell for 1800 cash firm trade value 2100.

List of trades: high end 1911 (wilson, baer, brown), nice ar in 308 possibly 5.56, or a pair of full size glocks or compact + cash

Specs:

Barrel: hand lapped bench mark 1-7" twist 26" sendero contour with flutes
Stock: HS precison blk with grey webbing glass bedded Take off from early model sendero.
Action: completely trued early model 700 action I'll update which prefix later today.
Trigger: rifle basix I'd say it's at 2lbs and breaks like a glass rod
Comes with redding dies and once fired brass. I'll get exact amount of brass later
Today.
Round ct: my dad estimates it's between 130-150 Rds no more than 150. This has never been a go to rifle he just wanted something flat shooting in a 6mm platform.

Last edited:
Yes I have pics it's all via my iPhone. So I can't text or email them. Contact me at 210-837-6742 with your info and I can send em. I'd have to ask my dad to confirm but I'm remembering 3300-3350 for some reason.

Hey y'all motivated to sell this price drop to 1500 obo shipped.

Will trade for a 204 ar-15