• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS .338 Lapua mag Hornady 260 grain HPBT match

Toddmonty

2 boxes of 20!

250 grain!!!!

Shot very accurate out of my Savage 110 BA. 1/2 MOA out to 500 yards!!

$200 delivered!!

I take Paypal!!

Last edited:
I had ordered them a couple months ago with some Lapua brand ammo in 300 grain! I was afraid to tell the shop I didn't want them!! He had told me when he ordered them, special order!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 8
I've heard a lot of comments from people about stuff that they never experienced themselves!!! I've shot 300 rounds of these thru the Savage 110 BA and never had a single cartridge get stuck, split, or misfire, or blow the primer out!! I reloaded them 2-3 times and sold them with the rifle.

I also shoot 6.5 Creedmoor and don't have issues with it either!!!!

I think some of the city boys sit back and convince themselves about all these failures and issues that various companies have with their products. Then they post it on here like it came from Jesus's mouth!!!!

I just figured someone out there may be interested in the ammo, especially if they have a Savage!! They shoot out of those rifles very well!!! If I didn't already have 200 rounds of 300 grain VLD's HSM from Bob Beck & the 100 Lapua match 300 grain BTHP, I'd shoot them just for the brass!!!!!

I can only comment on my experience!!!!!

Again, I'll check the lot number on Monday morning and get back to you (via PM) and no, I'm not a city boy by any means.

It's well documented that Joyce Hornady had base issues with their 338 Lapua brass at the outset of production.

I had heard the original brass was outsourced by Hornady and some issues at the original launch of the product. I do believe they brought it in house and since have had no problems!!!!

I wasn't making claims directed at you personally!!! I don't know anything about you!!!

I just posted ammo for sale, & don't want to have a dialogue on weather it is worthy or not!! To some, I'm sure they are looking to pick up some!!!!! I know it is "sold out" at most places!!!!

This ammo is available to the first person that claims they want it on this post!!!

Fair statement. I have a couple 338's. I happen to handload most all my rounds. just looking for some extra brass...for later on.

Sold out is a non-issue with me.