• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Friends on LRH

MW204

I have had extremely good luck here on LRH with meeting great people that will help you anytime you need to know something or they try to help you find components on this site or that site. Then you have those that go the extra mile and actually sell you something out of their personal stock.
You guys know who you are so I'm not going to name you so you won't be overrun by requests, but from me, I want to thank you.
Today was one of those days that I got 2 components that I've been wanting, but sadly I've had zero luck in finding either one of them until today when I scored 2lbs of H1000 & 215gr Bergers and I wasn't scalped to get them. Thank you, sir.

All the great people I know, all carry guns!!! That was your first clue!
GOD sent us to earth to help others, not just ourselves!!! There is your second clue!
I have met nothing but great people on this site!!! And Len does a class act of running it!
You hit a home run, as I've said some people have stepped up to help me and I've done the same for others. LRH is a great place and yes Len does run a good ship.

Recent Posts