• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Franklin Arms 17 WSM

prairiefire

Selling an excellent, little shot Franklin Arms 17 WSM. This varmint slayer is quite accurate (1 MOA at 100 yards from a bench) and spits out 3000 fps of destruction from an AR platform. Barrel was professionally shortened and threaded 1/2X28. Comes with two mags. Less than 50 rounds down the barrel. $1550 shipped, CONUS. Bipod and scope do not come with the gun. I do have approximately 1500 rounds of ammunition that I will sell at a huge discount to the buyer of the gun. No trades. Meal if interested.

My email is: prairiefiremd at yahoo dot com

This is the perfect smaller caliber gun to use for varmint shooting. 3000 fps of sizzling death and destruction to the critters of the world begging to be exterminated!

That's a sweet little rifle. Couple questions... what is the barrel length and the overall length?

Bmosh - barrel length is 16". Gun length from tip of flash hider to the butt end of the stock fully collapsed is 35".