found Magwell plug for Tac 15

Discussion in 'PSE TAC 15/15i Crossbow Hunting Forum' started by Moondo, Nov 9, 2012.

  1. Moondo

    Moondo New Member

    Nov 8, 2012
    I was searching my latest Brownells catalog looking for a looking for an inexpensive AR mag to use to fill the AR magwell, and I came across a product that I haven't seen mentioned here before. It is called the "Jimmy Plug" made by Blindhogg Products, it is a plastic plug with a neoprene seal so that debris doesn't enter your lower through the magwell. I am not associated with the company, Just thought some of you Guys would be interested. Shoot Straight Moondo

    Here is their site.

    Jimmy Plug - Magwell Filler
  2. 1tonpower

    1tonpower Well-Known Member

    Nov 24, 2011
    Those can be found at Ranger Joes also