• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Forster CoAx

Well... Good luck on that one. I just looked at several online shooting supply websites and they're all out and the Forster website says they're backed up on production.

If anyone knows where my buddy can buy a Forster Co-Ax press please let me know.

Thanks was hoping someone had one that wasn't getting the use it deserves. I've found them online twice in past six months. I ordered both times only to receive an email a couple days later saying that it was a mistake and my card would be refunded. I just have grown to favor them over others maybe it's time to try a different route.

OP has one in stock. And Forster has one in stock . I dont know if it's the right one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200806-112615_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200806-112615_Chrome.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_20200806-112651_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200806-112651_Google.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 123
Thanks I called OP and they said would ship within 4 months pending delivery from factory The factory wants $200 more than OP Guess I'll give it a couple days to see if a used one pops up and start the waiting game with OP. Thanks for all the responses.

I would not put down money of a "within 4 months" to optics planet

you can backorder at creedmoor sports I believe

Great lead thanks it's much appreciated I responded to the post and sent a PM

I sent the same lead to another guy who was looking for a Coax press, and don't know what happened with that. I don't know if the guy doesn't want to ship it or what came of that conversation. I have a Coax press already and love the thing.

Great lead many Thanks he's passing through Dillon in a couple weeks and going to drop off to a friends Now I don't need to keep dragging a bunch of ammo to the cabin
Thanks Again

Optics Planet will cancel your backorder without notifying you. Meanwhile you are patiently waiting for an item that never comes. They have done this to me before. I no longer do business with them.