• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FOR TRADE PRIMERS CCI and Federal

I called all three Only B Wards had CCI 209M. All others had none. FYI. I scored the 209M though. So thanks.

I still have the primers. I have plenty of powder. I need shotgun primers. CCI 209.

if you have them let me know. I'm not interested in selling. If not then thanks for looking.

I still have the primers. I have plenty of powder. I need shotgun primers. CCI 209.

if you have them let me know. I'm not interested in selling. If not then thanks for looking.
I have 1K/carton CCI 209's. let me know if you would like them.
I also have some Federal 209's and some Winchester 209's.
I also have some really rare Remington 57's

Freddiej
I'll take the 1k CCI 209's what do you want to trade for? The Fed 215m or CCI 200's?

Where are you located in Montana?
Thanks.

Joe.

Last edited:
Hi Allen,

I am waiting on Freddiej to see if he has the CCI 209's. I also have an offer for the Winchesters from someone else. FYI. But I may be interested in the Remington 209's. So hold tight for 24hrs and we'll see if Freddiej comes through.
Thanks.

Hey Allen,

I didn't hear from Freddiej so can you send a pic of the primers via PM. I am assuming they are 1000 count Remington STS 209's. Can you please confirm with a photo? Then we can make arrangements for transfer.

Thanks.

Hey Allen,

I didn't hear from Freddiej so can you send a pic of the primers via PM. I am assuming they are 1000 count Remington STS 209's. Can you please confirm with a photo? Then we can make arrangements for transfer.

Thanks.
Yes they are Remington STS 209's. I have about 5000. I can confirm with a picture but it wont be until I get home tonight.

Jose Big Sky, yea, I have them but we would have to ship them, I am in Carson City, NV and you are up in MT where I would like to be again.