• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For trade Powders and primers

I ordered 2, 50 count bags of 22-250 a few days ago. I've been using Prvi for a few years with pretty good success. My suggestion is to use a primer pocket uniformer and deburring tool. The brass is pretty decent for the money, but the primer pockets leave a little to be desired, at least in the few batches I got.

I ordered 2, 50 count bags of 22-250 a few days ago. I've been using Prvi for a few years with pretty good success. My suggestion is to use a primer pocket uniformer and deburring tool. The brass is pretty decent for the money, but the primer pockets leave a little to be desired, at least in the few batches I got.
Thank you

Would like to trade for some H4831 powder and Federal 215 mag primers . Local trade , no shipping . Also, looking for new 7mm mag brass . Thank you
I know it's a little late, but I did post today that Midway had 4831 available. Actually they had several good powders available even H4350.

Recent Posts