• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Trade HS Precision Howa 6.5CM 26" Threaded barrel for 223 fast twist Varmint

Huntz

No longer for trade.This is a rare 26"Threaded barrel HS Precision Howa. LOP 13 1/2" ,weight 7 7/8 pounds ,Trigger breaks at 2.5 pounds.I only shot twenty rounds through it of 140 grain Nosler High BC Target bullets.I used Starline brass and H4350 powder using Win.LR Match Primers.After I sighted it in I shot 3 rounds at 100 yards under 1".There are no problems with this rifle,I just have a yen for a 223.I did not bed it because I decided to try and trade for what I want.I have two other 6.5CM and 6.5X55.I just really liked the looks of this rifle and bought it on a whim.Please PM me with any offers or questions.On a trade we each pay shipping and insurance to the others FFL.Rifle must be insured for full value.Thanks for looking Huntz.Listed on multiple sites.I will go by time stamp.
Link to pice below.

Last edited: