• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Trade: Berger .308 215 gr. Hybrids

timeless61

I have 4 sealed boxes (100 ct) and another opened box of 32 bullets Berger .308 215 gr. Hybrids all same lot, purchased recently. I am looking to trade for N570. I would be looking for a sealed 8 lb container or sealed 1 lb containers of the same lot.

I do not have an interest in selling these at this point, if I did it would be for GB inflated prices so I could then buy the powder at GB inflated prices.

I am in northeastern PA. I would be willing to drive a ways to meet up with someone. As examples, I would probably go to a big portion of NY state, potentially VT, NJ, MD, DE, CT, RI, MA, Northern WV or VA, and central/western PA.

These are listed on other sites as well.

Thanks,

I have 4 sealed boxes (100 ct) and another opened box of 32 bullets Berger .308 215 gr. Hybrids all same lot, purchased recently. I am looking to trade for N570. I would be looking for a sealed 8 lb container or sealed 1 lb containers of the same lot.

I do not have an interest in selling these at this point, if I did it would be for GB inflated prices so I could then buy the powder at GB inflated prices.

I am in northeastern PA. I would be willing to drive a ways to meet up with someone. As examples, I would probably go to a big portion of NY state, potentially VT, NJ, MD, DE, CT, RI, MA, Northern WV or VA, and central/western PA.

These are listed on other sites as well.

Thanks,
I have two pounds