• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Winchester Model 70 Stainless 7MM WSM

BigSky!

I am selling an excellent condition Winchester Model 70 Stainless (crf) 7MM WSM. I can't tell you how it shoots as I took it in trade and have never fired it myself. I can sell it in one of two configurations. With the factory black synthetic stock, I need $650. With the Bell & Carlson stock, green with black webbing, I need $850 shipped and insured.

O.K., I'm going to sweeten the pot a little. It's probably more correct to say I will try to make it a little more appealing with a "lifetime supply" of ammo and brass. For whomever buys it I will sell 8 boxes of factory Winchester 7MM WSM ammo, 150 gr. Power Point and 3 boxes of Federal Premium 7MM WSM ammo, 140 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip and 20 once fired pieces of brass. The price will be $350 for the brass and ammo and the buyer pays the shipping on this ammo. Depending on where you buy your brass, that's about what you would pay for virgin brass. I don't know, what would you pay for 242 pieces of 7MM WSM brass? Before anybody asks, no, I won't sell the ammo to anybody other than the purchaser because if the rifle doesn't sell, I will need this ammo.

$650 shipped and insured in factory tupperwear.

$800 for rifle with both stocks, yes factory and B&C.

People keep asking questions that I hope can be answered by the following information:

According to Winchester, it is 7 1/4 pounds in the factory stock.

From Winchester:

MODEL 70® CLASSIC CONTROLLED ROUND FEED MODELS
CLASSIC STAINLESS WSM

Caliber - 7MM WSM
Magazine Capacity - 3
Barrel Length - 24"
Nominal Overall Length - 44"
Nominal Length of Pull - 13 3/4"
Nominal Drop at Comb - 9/16"
Nominal Drop at Heel - 1 3/16"
Nominal Weight (Lbs) - 7 1/4
Rate of Twist - 1 Turn in 9 1/2"