• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FOR SALE Vihtavuori N568, N570, N550, N565, N555 INSTOCK

Attachments

• IMG_9514.png
    IMG_9514.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 16
I still haven't gotten any update on the UPS, it

I still have not gotten mine yet either, and no update on ups
That is the same update I have received. It originally indicated it was going to be delivered last Friday but no powder and no UPS update 🤷🏻‍♂️

My ups tracking says the same, no way am I causing trouble. I'm just curious is all. You would think by now ups would get going

Had another item (shop supplies )come Alabama 2 1/2 wks tracking spin spin and spin no update ;;wow ;;one day there it is sitting at the front door...:mad: I have less enamel on lower teeth....needed for a job ,,,,now behind more🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤪🤪🤪 LIFE IN THE FAST LANE....LOL

UPDATE ON POWDER SHIPMENT. BELOW IS A LETTER FROM THE UPS HUB. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE THIS PAIN FOR ALL OF US WILL BE OVER SHORTLY.

3:06 PM (13 minutes ago)

to me
Hello John,

Thank you for your time today. As I explained, our hazmat system to process the packages Pure Precision shipped last week are being held at the local warehouse due to a technical malfunction with our tool to process the hazmat shipments.

Ideally, the issue will be resolved today, Monday March 24th. We will know more this evening.

Thank you for your patience. We all want to deliver these packages as soon as possible!

Thank you,
Michelle Burt
Account Manager
UPS

UPDATE ON POWDER SHIPMENT. BELOW IS A LETTER FROM THE UPS HUB. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE THIS PAIN FOR ALL OF US WILL BE OVER SHORTLY.

3:06 PM (13 minutes ago)
to me
Hello John,

Thank you for your time today. As I explained, our hazmat system to process the packages Pure Precision shipped last week are being held at the local warehouse due to a technical malfunction with our tool to process the hazmat shipments.

Ideally, the issue will be resolved today, Monday March 24th. We will know more this evening.

Thank you for your patience. We all want to deliver these packages as soon as possible!

Thank you,
Michelle Burt
Account Manager
UPS
Same thing is going on with my order 2 different delivery dates and still no powder now showing delivery date unknown also now showing you gave me the wrong tracking number. My order was supposed to have been shipped before any storms happened

Same thing is going on with my order 2 different delivery dates and still no powder now showing delivery date unknown also now showing you gave me the wrong tracking number. My order was supposed to have been shipped before any storms happened
They have been sitting in the hub because their equipment is broken, I just found this out yesterday..... I'll issue you a refund this morning if needed. This is out of my control but I can't go back and forth about this when their is nothing I can do. Give me a call at 970-424-0979 or email me at [email protected]