• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale Remington Sendero

eddywitay

I have up for sale a Remington Sendero fluted chambered in 300 Rem SAUM. the barrel is 26 inches long I had my gunsmith touch up the crown lap the lugs and bed the action.There is a Jewel trigger set at one pound in the rifle.It comes with a lot of extras 100 rounds of Norma brass 100 rounds of Nosler custom brass 68 rounds of loaded amo with Nosler custom brass and some once fired Nosler 11 once fired.There is a get-tan firing pin assembly in there and a EGW HD 20 Moa pic rail.The reloading dies are Readding comp neck die set.The scope Is not included.I have owned this gun since new there is around 40 rounds fired out of the gun.I also have the factory box.The loaded rounds and 125 grain Nosler B-tips I am getting .400 or less three shot groups I have the cardiograph data the muzzle vel is 3509 f.p.s there is not a mark on the gun i wanted to use this for woodchucks but i can't seem to put down the 6mmBR.The gun will ship in a hard case from me to your ffl Iam located in northeastern pa to do a face to face if possible buyer pays shipping.Iam asking for the whole lot 2,000 feel free to pm me with any questions thanks for looking.

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 6
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 9
  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
i have up for sale a remington sendero fluted chambered in 300 rem saum. The barrel is 26 inches long i had my gunsmith touch up the crown lap the lugs and bed the action.there is a jewel trigger set at one pound in the rifle.it comes with a lot of extras 100 rounds of norma brass 100 rounds of nosler custom brass 68 rounds of loaded amo with nosler custom brass and some once fired nosler 11 once fired.there is a get-tan firing pin assembly in there and a egw hd 20 moa pic rail.the reloading dies are readding comp neck die set.the scope is not included.i have owned this gun since new there is around 40 rounds fired out of the gun.i also have the factory box.the loaded rounds and 125 grain nosler b-tips i am getting .400 or less three shot groups i have the cardiograph data the muzzle vel is 3509 f.p.s there is not a mark on the gun i wanted to use this for woodchucks but i can't seem to put down the 6mmbr.the gun will ship in a hard case from me to your ffl iam located in northeastern pa to do a face to face if possible buyer pays shipping.iam asking for the whole lot 2,000 feel free to pm me with any questions thanks for looking.
i will sell just the gun with factory trigger for 1150...