• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FOR SALE: New Rem 700 270 with HS Precision Sporter Stock

pmh-usa

FOR SALE: 2012 new Rem 700 270 barreled action - has the grainy matt-black, parkerized-looking' finish on the barrel, receiver, and bolt with original factory trigger. Bottom metal will be dependent on stock chosen. Your choice of stock:

1) New HS Precision model PSS010-Sporter 700LA BDL in 'Tan Web' (tan base with black web-splatter) and older but new satin-finish bottom metal (the nice stuff) with magazine box, spring and follower. Price shipped 2-Day USPS Priority Mail Insured to your dealer $825

2) New HS Precision model PSS009-Sporter 700LA ADL in flat black and new black, satin-finish aluminum trigger-guard, magazine box, spring and follower. Price shipped 2-Day USPS Priority Mail Insured to your dealer $725

This could be a great factory hunter as is but those looking for a donor base for a custom rifle, can turn around and sell the trigger and barrel for $60-$70 and lower your start-up cost even further.

Please ensure that your FFL dealer will take a firearm shipped from a private citizen - I would prefer a copy of the your dealer's FFL before I ship - likewise I will email a copy of my drivers license to you, your dealer, and enclose a copy with the rifle when shipped. I prefer payment by PayPal or USPS Money Order.

I think this is a good fair price for all the components - the best price I have seen currently on new HS Precision sporter stocks is $345 delivered, sometimes $15 less for the plain flat black models. New satin-black, complete BDL bottom metal assembly with mag box is worth at least $100, and the new barreled action with trigger at least $425 delivered. Finally my cost for shipping firearms insured is $35-40. Please do the math and if this offer works for you, please respond with a post stating which option you want. THIS WILL BE LISTED ON ANOTHER FORUM SO MAY BE SUBJECT TO PRIOR OFFERS.

Thanks,
P-Man

Price reduced:

1) now $800 or $725 WITHOUT the bottom-metal assembly
2) now $700

Guys, this is really a great deal especially as a donor start to a custom build

Last edited:
Is this Remington's standard .270 make up? 24" barrel with a 1-10" twist?

Yes standard Remington 24' sporter contour .665 at the muzzle and fits perfectly in either of the HS Precision stocks

FINAL PRICE CUT: New Rem 700 270 with HS Precision Sporter Stock

Re-posted - see new add with final price cut

Will sell the barreled action with bottom metal delivered $430

Recent Posts