• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: New Borden action & Manners EH-1 stock

Dan Tucker

I have a new Borden SSR short action 308 boltface with a dual pinned recoil lug and the Borden big knob for sale. Also with the sale is a new Manners EH-1 in woodland camo with 2 flush cups on left side, 1 on bottom of butt and pic rail on the bottom forarm with flush cup for sling. Is it inletted for a Bartlein Sendero with a 1 inch shank. The stock is also inletted for a Surgeon DBM. NOTE: The action has 2 small marks shown in picture where something in the safe bumped it and 1 will be under the stock line and the other small mark is next to the ejection port.

I will not separate the action from the stock. I have a couple more Broughton barrels coming within the next 2 weeks and 1 of them is a 8 twist 243 cal. in 5c with 6 flutes for this stock that I believe will finish at 24 inches I would only sell to the buyer if interested. Received barrel and dropped it in the stock and it will finish pretty close to 26 inches total length or 24 inches for the shortest length.

1825.00 shipped & insured CONUS from private party for action and stock

listed elsewhere

DSC00001_zpsc072dgfr.jpg

DSC00003_zpsskopdzag.jpg

DSC00004_zpshd1xgk9q.jpg

DSC00005_zpsm91s6xae.jpg

DSC00006_zpss9zjw3km.jpg

Only 1 bump to the top on this as I am getting cold feet on selling it. Add is coming down Monday.