• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale - Left Handed Sako 75 Hunter 25-06

BigSky!

For Sale: Excellent condition Left Handed Sako 75 Hunter, Sako IV in 25-06 with muzzle break. I need $975 shipped and insured at my expense. I'll tell you what I can as I bought it used. I have examined it thoroughly and can find no deficiencies. I bought it thinking my daughter who is left handed would like it. She prefers her Browning Micro 7mm-08, even for varmints; so, I am selling this. Please note that the scope in the picture is not included. I will include the rings at my current price as they match the rifle. I can be persuaded to remove them at a slight discount. The gun was dipped prior to me buying it. The action is slick as snot on a doorknob. I knew people would want to know how it shoots; so, I bought a box of Hornady Ammo firing 117 gr. InterLocks to test fire it. First, it must be a lucky gun because on the way to the mountains to shoot I ran across a drunk or mentally challenged coyote on the way. She stood there at about 150 yards and let me take my first test shot. I dead coyote. Anyway, I only fired it at 25 yards and 100 yards and it shot exceptionally, especially in light of the fact I am right handed. I never had a group that even came close to as large as 1 inch at 100 and my 25 yard sight-ins were significantly less. I can't tell you much beyond that; but, feel free to ask questions and I'll tell you what I can. Oh, it is a synthetic stock and, based on looking at the action, etc. I'm guessing it is stainless; but, I can't confirm that without scratching away hydro dip and I won't do that. None of this "first to post an I'll take it in the thread gets it". I will be posting this on multiple forums. Anytime someone conveys to me that they "will take it" I look at all e-mails all pms and all posts on every forum to be fair to everybody.

I will now include the matching Leupold VX-III 6.5-20X50 with Varmint Hunters reticle and turrets for a total package price of $1,450 shipped and insured.

I wish I could edit the title; but, perhaps I will re-post. Huge price reduction. I will sell the rifle for $850 shipped and insured, the scope at $550 shipped and insured; or, I will sell the package together for $1,300 shipped and insured.