• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Sako 75 SS 25-06

cbaker

For Sale:

Sako 75 Stainless Synthetic chambered in 25-06. It is still in its factory configuration but has had the trigger adjusted to approx. 3 lbs. This gun will shoot 100 gr NBT's into 1/2" with H4350. It has about 120 bullets down the tube and is in excellent condition. It comes with Leupold bases for a 1" scope. Asking $900.00 obo. For pics or questions contact me at: [email protected]
Thanks.

Is this a right or left hand? Is this a Stoeger import or Beretta? You say the trigger pull has been adjusted to 3# but this is the factory setting so is this a new trigger?

The gun is right hand. I do not know whether it is a beretta or stoeger import, but it is about 6 years old. As to the trigger it is factory, but I had it adjusted just a little. It may be 2 lbs, but I cannot guarantee. I will of course provide an inspection period as I want to make sure the buyer is happy.

Neither Stoeger or Beretta are stamped on the barrel, so I don't know who imported it. It says: "25-06 Made in Finland".

The caliber is on the left side and the importer is on the right side. For instance it will say "25/06 Remington made in Finland" on the left side and on the right it will say "Imp'd by Stoeger inc. Wayne N.J.". I know this because I looked at my 25/06 Sako 75. I think you might be a little high as well. I gave 849.00 for my 300 win. mag not too long ago at Gart Sports.

Ok, I looked all over the barrel, both the right and left side, and there is no mention of importer. The only inscriptions is the caliber made in... and the serial number. If necessary, I can send pics. Also, based on the above post I am lowering the price to $800 obo. Thanks for looking.