• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED for sale gunwerks 6.5x284

for sale gunwerks lr1000 6.5x 284, shot about 50times, fluted barrel with muzzel brake, harris bi pod, level and cant. on night force scope, standard gunwerks grey/black stock and case, $6500 and have maybe 300 rds i will sell with the gun at a reduced price, call or text dave at 605-231-0495, located in sioux falls sd

Last edited:
Got a couple other guns and mostly just bow hunt now. Hunting/ shooting land is getting tough to find around here and most of the people i hunt with have moved on so its run it course. but its as good as new. over 9k to buy new with the way this one is set up.

Interested in selling the gun only? Wouldn't need the scope

Interested in selling the gun only? Wouldn't need the scope

I sent the OP a PM a few days ago saying that if you bought the rifle, I'd be interested in the scope if it was a G7 but he never got back to me.

Ok not interested in parting the gun out if, ill sell it to whoever wants it and if they want to make a deal with someone else good deal, i just want to sell it as a package deal thanks. but i will sweeten the deal and include the ammo i have for the 6500.