• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: Custom rem 700 280ai

GARDNTD

I know I'm going to regret this but here I go. I have a Rem 700 BDL chambered in 280AI that I purchased from another member here 3 years ago and have just not shot it much, so I'm letting her go. This rifle shoots 168 Bergers and 150 Noslers well under 1/2 MOA. It has less than 150 round down the pipe. Here are the Specs. It has SS Brux 26inch #4 contour, 1-9 twist straight fluted barrel. The actions been trued and squared and all metal parts have been duracoated matte black. It sets in a Black with gray web, Bell and Carlson Metalist sporter stock that's had duraguard applied. It gives it a nice soft feel. The bolt has been spirial fluted and the handle has also been skeletonized, old style Rem trigger set a 2.5lbs with NO creep. I have 70 rounds of Nosler AI brass that I'll include with rifle. $1650 shipped and insured to your FFL. Your FFL also must accept from private vendor. I'll try and get some pics loaded tonight. If not, PM me and I'll text or Email them to all that are serious. THX.

Pics attached... SCOPE & BIPOD NOT INCLUDED

Attachments

• IMG_9799.jpg
    IMG_9799.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9798.jpg
    IMG_9798.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 11
Is that 150 rounds total on the gun or just what you have done? Do you have load data or buy the ammo?

Also what is weight of rifle?

Last edited: