• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale Burris Fullfield II 6.5-20 50mm * SOLD*

pyroducksx3

I am selling a like new burris fullfield 6.5-20 1"tube 50mm with the ballistic mil-dot plex. Link here Scopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris OpticsScopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris Optics I bought a rifle from a friend and he gave me this scope with the sale. He had it on a tikka 223 and only took the scope / rifle out for 2 shooting sessions. This scope is essentially new. I dont have the box but will ensure that it is packaged properly for shipping. This scope new is 399 most places asking 300 thank you

Last edited:
Re: For sale Burris Fullfield II 6.5-20 50mm

I'm also including leupold one piece front dovetail and rear adjustable windage bases and leupold high rings . Bases will fit remington actions and I believe the howa/vanguard actions. I will post pictures if anyone is interested or send them to email. Selling because I prefer MOA ajustments ,instead of the IPHY, and wanting something in a 30mm tube.

Last edited:

Well I have a couple of pics of the scope they're not great but proff its real. Also I forgot that I had butler creek scope caps on it, they;re included in the deal. So Scope, scope caps, rings and bases, free shipping price is 300$

IMG_20110306_1842421.jpg
IMG_20110306_1844551.jpg

Still available

*update* the scope rings and bases were installed with lock tite so I have the scope removed but had to drill the rings so there are unusable. The base I have yet to remove, waiting on a 7/64 hex socket to try and use an impact hammer to remove the base as I dont want to drill that, so base is questionable. Scope has ring marks where the front ring was. So for now scope plus bulter creek caps 300$