• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Burris 6.5-20 Fullfield II, Spotting Scope, Leupolds, Nikon Prostaff,

G19Jeeper

SOLD PENDING FUNDS Leupold Freedom 3-9x50mm 1" Tube Duplex Priced to move at $260 shipped!
X4xP9b1.jpg

hwRfKUR.jpg

Leupold M8-2X Extended Eye Relief Gloss. Dont have pics loaded on the computed but can send via text. Immaculent shape. $220 SHIPPED seems more than fair based on what they are actually selling for on Ebay and itll save you some tax. You wont be disappointed in this one!

Burris 6.5-20x50mm Fullfield II Mildot. Scope mounted on a backup rifle that I sold before ever shooting. Rings lapped prior to mounting. Has light ring marks, otherwise like new. Has box and all PPW. Priced to sell at only $175 SHIPPED!!
9pTRfZT.jpg

g4ksfgU.jpg

Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40mm Duplex. Mounted on a Sauer 06 briefly before the rifle was traded. Rings were lapped prior to mounting. No visible ring marks. Scope looks perfect. $120 SHIPPED buys it.
fcaqevs.jpg

p4mFzUf.jpg

Sightron Spotting Scope. Used briefly at the range but I find the Razor gets used and this jsut sits. I originally was gonna use this as a backup for camp but never really happened and I am trying to clear some space. How about price it to sell at $150 plus shipping. This is a large box so I would assume shipping to be $20ish. Glass is really good for the price range, at the higher powers the edges start to get fuzzy. Would work good for the guy on a budget that doesnt want to walk when he sights in rifles or does load developement.
XC825sh.jpg

kZuQLvZ.jpg

"ILL TAKE IT" Here trumps PM or inquiries. goes by Time stamp.

Last edited: