• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale 4 boxes of 338 Lapua Ammo

I'm having a 338 Lapua built as we speak, who's factory loads are these?

Dave they are Lapua factory made in Finland,EU my daughter's boyfriend's dad was in the army and was at the test with the Brits when they tested there 338 Lapua's they gave him a case when they were done testing that is all i have on it he is selling off a few boxes and may sell off the the whole case right now I have 4 boxes that is it hope this helps there is Findish, German and French warnings on the box as well as American all are sealed execpt one i wanted to see what they looked like so I opened it have a good nite:Coyote Slayer

Okay

Tell me how to get them from you, I think driving up and picking them up is out of the question for a month or two but MAYBE next year.

If you want them i will ship COD plus the shipping charge is that ok with you all i need is an address: Coyote Slayer

I too am interested to know if you still have the ammo and /or if there is any left in the case. I could use 4 boxes or so.

Matt

As far as I know Dave told me he wanted the ammo that i have will try and see if i can get more of the case will let every one know if i can get more thanks Coyote Slayer