• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: .243 Remington and 10/22

ddubas

Remington 700 ADL barreled action that now sits in a laminated stock with BDL floor plate. Also have the ADL stock. The laminated stock I picked up on trade. Guessing its a sample or a second from Boyds. The front sling stud is not centered in the stock. I bought the gun new 2 years ago. Shoots great with Hornady Superformance 95gr SST. It has a 24 in barrel matte black finish, no sights. It does have two piece Weaver base. I replaced the factory trigger and safety a Rifle Basix Trigger and safety. $475 shipped to your ffl. FFL must accept from private party.

Ruger 10/22 has a Butler Creek heavy barrel, Hogue OD green stock with a tactical solutions mag release. 1 10 round mag and 1 25 round mag. 1 piece Weaver base and Weaver rings. $350 shipped to your ffl. FFL must accept from private party.

Will get pics posted by tomorrow.

Pic added. The scope and rings on the .243 I took off the .22 for a quick fix for deer season. Nothing fancy but its a 2.5-10 Tasco that has worked really well on the .22.

Attachments

• IMG_0370.jpg
    IMG_0370.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 11