Food Prices and On the Shelves Supply

Stronger I assume. Reasoning is there used to be a resturant here that got shut down for selling house cat. I ate there regularly, and never noticed, but it was Mexican and spicy.
I was assigned to Naples, Italy and my family and I would go to this Chinese restaurant, often. They later got closed down for serving cat in lieu of chicken. People get some strange perceptions on what should taste good and what shouldn't.

Do you all posters notice no one is posting on this tread from New York or California (myself excepted - traveled worldwide and ate everywhere)?
There aren't a ton of shooters from those states to begin with. We have a few members from them. That's why not as many posts. Numbers game. People from big cities as a rule don't live like most of us either. Most of the longtime members would be inconvenienced if the lights went off and the grocery stores and restaurants closed. Most of the folks in big cities would die in 60 days. Sad but very true. You think they riot now....

There aren't a ton of shooters from those states to begin with. We have a few members from them. That's why not as many posts. Numbers game. People from big cities as a rule don't live like most of us either. Most of the longtime members would be inconvenienced if the lights went off and the grocery stores and restaurants closed. Most of the folks in big cities would die in 60 days. Sad but very true. You think they riot now....
Alpha's and Omega's ....😉

I was assigned to Naples, Italy and my family and I would go to this Chinese restaurant, often. They later got closed down for serving cat in lieu of chicken. People get some strange perceptions on what should taste good and what shouldn't.
Chinese cook book. 50 ways to wok your dog.

My mother's mother told her about what happened in late 20's when the stock market fell.Food was impossible to buy.If you did not have a garden,a few chickens and farm animals you would go hungry.Many died from diseases from improper nutrition.They waited for the banks to reopen or government to help them to no avail.
If people don't prepare now they will be in that situation.We can hunt and fish but what about city dwellers?
We will eat things we may not like but it will feed our families.Poke Salad came about from hungry folks in the south looking for something to feed their families.
My mother said sometimes her dad would give the girls something to cook for the family and no one knew what it was and did not ask,they gave thanks to God for something in the pot and got through the stock market crash and then got through the depression because they fed themselves and didn't wait until the government handouts came around.Government commodies would come around every few months but they didn't wait for the government to fix their problems.
Things have changed in most places but I feel something is around the corner!