Flush system pump

What pump are you guys using for your barrel flush system on your lathe? Thanks
Good question.
I have seen several Flush systems, but we don't use a "Flush System" .
If we were doing more production we may switch over, but to do a custom chamber I like to "Feel" the 'Cut" and clean the Reamer/Barrel every couple of thousands.
We have some info on Pumps and will have to look up. If you are using something like Vipers Venom for the cutting oil you need a special pump besides the stock coolant pumps that comes with Lathes.

I use a simple 1HP water pump, using 5gal of ridgid dark cutting oil & 1gal of automatic transmission fluid. Pumping through two whole house water filters im putting out about 30psi and clears chips very well without making too much of a mess. I can feel the reamer cutting very well even with the flush system.

What is anyone using to fit on the muzzle end of the barrel with a hose/rotating connection for pumping the oil through to flush the chips while threading?
I had a information on pumps and connections several years ago and can't find the links on mu laptop. I may switch our G0824 over. Just need to change out the pump and have a muzzle connection.

Thanks guys. Looks like the Pro Con pump wouldn't be a bad choice. I also found a video on YouTube of a guy building a system using this pump. Looks simple enough. Thanks again

A cheap, small displacement hydraulic pump from ebay works real well. 1/4hp will drive it. a lot of pressure isn't needed. Volume thru the bore enough to remove the cuttings works. And that's the objective, remove the cuttings. The pilot bushings or the spindle where the bushing goes needs to be 'grooved' to allow flow, the grooves in the barrel aren't enough to allow 'efficient flow' of the cutting fluid for chip removal.