Flush cup pics

S96743

Hey gang

looking for some pics for a flush cup layout on a AG stock. I'm removing the sling studs and putting a pic rail in place of the forearms studs. I'm hoping the added flush cups don't rip out or the stock breaks where the flush cups are installed. I know the stock is foam filled and am not sure how thick the outer layer is for tapping and securement.

the flush cups I ordered are the threaded grovtec limited rotation. I am planning to put one left and right side of forearm and possibly one on the bottom to give more room on the pic rail if I ever decide what tripod to mount. The pic rail has a mount built in. I am just trying to decide wether to stagger the bottom and sides to not create a weak point or am I over thinking this?

I will also add the last one on the left side of butt. I ordered full rotation cups for the butt. The pic is of the forearm with pic installed using the stud bosses and new 10-32 screws.

Thanks In Advance

s

Attachments

• 2CA8976A-40F6-4D49-A966-49B83E2DF033.jpeg
    2CA8976A-40F6-4D49-A966-49B83E2DF033.jpeg
    997.8 KB · Views: 78
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.