Floridians ...

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
... it's hot in here and I'm melting. :D

On vacation visiting our son in Hurlburt Field/Forth Walton Beach.

predator 22

At least your in the US I'm stuck in Paris France for another month training on oilfield technology. Decent weather, horrible food, rude people. I was asked if I was a criminal because I own guns. (desktop photo brought up the conversation) I would kill for a elk steak, some mashed potatoes and a few hours of shooting prairie dogs.

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
At least your in the US I'm stuck in Paris France for another month training on oilfield technology. Decent weather, horrible food, rude people. I was asked if I was a criminal because I own guns. (desktop photo brought up the conversation) I would kill for a elk steak, some mashed potatoes and a few hours of shooting prairie dogs.
I hear you ... I was never impressed with Paris. I did enjoy my trips to Normandy though. People are a lot friendlier there than the Parisians.

Hang in there, you'll be home soon.

Dgd6mm

I've been here most of my life, 55 years old now. It's nothing like the N.W. of the United States. I own 160 acres in Sweetwater Wyoming about 20 miles west of Rawlins. When I get out there I hate coming home. FEENIX enjoy your vacation with your son. gun)

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
I've been here most of my life, 55 years old now. It's nothing like the N.W. of the United States. I own 160 acres in Sweetwater Wyoming about 20 miles west of Rawlins. When I get out there I hate coming home. FEENIX enjoy your vacation with your son. gun)
Aye Sir!

Leslie Sapp

Get yourself over to one of the local springs and soak for a while.
72 degree water year round, they'll cool you down real quick like. :)

Dgd6mm

I went thru Trenton today on my way to Cheifland. I live just down the road from Little River Springs in O'Brien, nice place and cool water. gun)

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
Chartered this for a half-day of family fishing tomorrow ... hopefully, we get lucky and end up with some catch(es) of the day.

Attachments

Leslie Sapp

Good time of year to fish up there. Do you get a guide with your charter or are you on your own? What species are you targeting?

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
Good time of year to fish up there. Do you get a guide with your charter or are you on your own? What species are you targeting?
Yes! Not targeting any particular species but today, guys were getting back with mostly red snappers and groupers ... and I'll be thankful with anything we reel in legally.

earlcurtis67

good luck fishing! If you think this is hot, come back in August! what do you think of the love bugs? they are out in full force in south Fl.....E

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
good luck fishing! If you think this is hot, come back in August! what do you think of the love bugs? they are out in full force in south Fl.....E
Thanks!

Yep, it has been a few years but I remember them days, hated, hated, hated it, esp. when I have to gas up ... I couldn't get away fast enough. :D

We were here last Thanksgiving too and I was getting some weird looks wearing shorts and t-shirts. :)

BTW, I complain about the heat in Montana too. ;)

Last edited:

Trending threads