• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Flat Creek Precision 7mag Built by Tim McWhorter

I would tread lightly BenelliHunter... this is a thread with a paying site sponsor marketing and selling very nice rifles.

It is not tactful to derail a thread interrupting that. I just can't imagine Len would think it's proper either.

Your conversation with Onpoint or whoever else should take place via PM or certainly on about any other thread but this one... if it even should take place at all.

Anyway BUMP to the top for this extremely nice rifle. We are so blessed to have so many great options to pick from now days!

Good luck with your sale Flatcreek Precision!!

I would tread lightly BenelliHunter... this is a thread with a paying site sponsor marketing and selling very nice rifles.

It is not tactful to derail a thread interrupting that. I just can't imagine Len would think it's proper either.

Your conversation with Onpoint or whoever else should take place via PM or certainly on about any other thread but this one... if it even should take place at all.

Anyway BUMP to the top for this extremely nice rifle. We are so blessed to have so many great options to pick from now days!

Good luck with your sale Flatcreek Precision!!
Thanks! We'll post more up very soon!