Fixed E3200 vs. Sightmark

megastink

Hey all,

I am the proud new father of a new Savage 93r17 FV rifle! I am going to be using this rifle for squirrels, groundhogs, fox (maybe), crows and those pesty European Starlings (which you can hunt here year round!)

I will also be punching paper out to about 300 yards to test myself and practice my form for when I shoot my Savage 10FP .308 (or as I call it, 'Big Brother').

I just can't seem to decide on a scope. I want one with fingertip windage/elevation, good glass, mil dot reticle, and that wont lose its zero every time i take it hunting.

I have two options in mind:

-Bushnell E3200 10x40mm
-Sightmark Tactical 6x42mm

Which should I look at? IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPTION I SHOULD LOOK AT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! My price range is sub $250. Thanks!

-Megagun)

I have 2 of the Bushnell 10 powers. They are mounted on a 25/06 and a 270. They work real well for me. I really like the way that they track when you make a change in windage or elevation. The clicks also feel real positive not mushy like on some scopes.

Regards, Keith

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.