Finished the carbon fiber tubegun!!! 338 lapua

So does the barrel nut have the recoil lug integrated into it or is it a seperate piece. I just think its cool is all. Kudos on the design.

So does the barrel nut have the recoil lug integrated into it or is it a seperate piece. I just think its cool is all. Kudos on the design.
It is all one piece.

It really is tough to get any shooting in around here! Your rifle is really cool and your work looks flawless.
Yea especially lately with all the rain. We have been bringing an EZ-UP with us and shooting out of the Woodland area. What area do you usually shoot? Thanks.

I have been shooting H1000 in it but ran out. It shot the 300 gr wildcat bullet really well about 1/3 moa and has done ok with 300gr SMKs around 1/2 MOA without any development, just 92gr H1000 .010" off the lands running around 2770 fps and no pressure signs. I finally have some Berger 300gr elite hunters and have not been able to get any Retumbo so I really am just playing until it shows up. I do have a small vid of me shooting it I will post up. It is a joy to shoot. Low recoil that comes straight back.

Here is a short vid of it being shot. Just to see the recoil and such. And you can see my fat shake.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShyQTiX-hKM"]MVI_0018_edit - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a short vid of it being shot. Just to see the recoil and such. And you can see my fat shake.

I was actually watching your *** shake instead of the recoil........in a purely non gay way that is.
I watched the recoil on the second shot though

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts