• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Fierce Carbon Fury and Fierce Fury in 6.5CM NIB

TTT… pricing shown again to save paging/scrolling:
$1999 Fierce Carbon Fury shipped and insured private to your FFL in lower 48; never fired (purchase retail and still new in box); $1899 if local pick up in AZ.

If interested, can also include a Meopta MeoPro 6.5-20x50 HTR Windmax 8 with Fierce Talley Rings that I was planning to use with the rifle for a total shipped package price of $2599.

I am shocked it is still available. I have two of these (one carbon fiber and one stainless steel) and they are very nice rifles.your price is very
Yeah; I'm a bit surprised as well; they're a solid rifle for the price, and would've thought this would've been gone by now at the discount and being new/unfired. 🤷🏻‍♂️

If it was a 6.5 PRC.. I'd a grabbed it…. I just have no interest in a Creedmoor.
Yeah, depends on what you're using it for (or if you already have a Creedmoor) especially when you start factoring in ammo availability/cost to shoot…

I found this pretty interesting as a comparison from Barbour Creek comparing the latest 3 PRC cartridges with a 6.5CM at 1K yards…from a target standpoint, the 6.5PRC and CM are near clones. Watch from ~6min mark to ~10min mark (or whole video is actually pretty informative overall):